Day 62: 5 miles.
Day 63: 3 miles.
Day 64: 5 miles.
Day 65: 1 mile.
Day 66: 1 mile.
Day 67: 10 miles.
Day 68: 1 mile.
Day 69: 1 mile. Gave blood.
Day 70: 3 miles.
Day 71: 2 miles.
Clearly I've been gone from this for some time. Life caught up to Katie and me and we've been keeping our heads down while we get things where they need to be. The house was a mess, report cards needed to be written and I built a bookshelf out of wood I salvaged from Camp Kanata. While I love writing and I like keeping everyone informed via this blog, other things took precedence.
At 7AM Sunday morning I'll take off for 13.1 miles of pure joy, adrenaline and, some would say, stupidity. I'm hoping the forecast temperature of 33 degrees is of by 10 or 15 but I'm going to be out there with a smile on my face and butterflies in my stomach regardless. One mile today, one mile Saturday and I'll be good to go.
After Sunday I'm hoping to get back to a more regular schedule of updates. As I said before, I've got some thoughts bouncing around and I need to get them out of my head before something gets broken.
And now, cue the music...
Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment