In two weeks or so I hope to run the Old Reliable 10K in Downtown Raleigh. My intentions were to run in the City of Oaks Half Marathon on the same day but life got in the way and I found myself woefully behind in my training schedule. At some point "I'll start soon" turns into "Holy crap I'm supposed to run 8 miles today and the most I've run in the last month is 4." I can handle 6.2 right now.
Anniversaries are always a time to reflect on the time between. What's changed? What hasn't? Work has ramped up incredibly and in great ways. I've focused on strength training. We've gotten involved at church. All these things leave less time for running though I still find time for the occasional trek around the neighborhood or on the trail.
With all that said, I think it's time to retire this piece of work for now. I've got a few other creative projects I'm working on and I will post a link to them when they come.
Thanks for reading and check back for the new projects.
See you on the journey,
Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment