4.5 miles yesterday on the treadmill with Katie.
I opened the front door this morning at 4:30 to get the paper and smiled as the warm air hit my face. I am more ready for spring and summer than I think I've ever been. If the rain isn't too bad this afternoon we'll be outside for our run today. Though today is technically a rest day I think a short one is in order to celebrate the weather.
As the weather gets warmer our half marathon gets closer and closer. Thankfully we miscounted the weeks in our training program and we've got an extra week of preparation we didn't think we had. If life continues on its crazy path we'll need every extra day we can find.
We're slated for 6 or 7 miles on Sunday. For now, happy Friday and may spring arrive sooner than later.
Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment