June 1st #Trust30 prompt:
Liz Danzico – Today
Your genuine action will explain itself, and will explain your other genuine actions. Your conformity explains nothing. The force of character is cumulative. – Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance
If ‘the voyage of the best ship is a zigzag line of a hundred tracks,’ then it is more genuine to be present today than to recount yesterdays. How would you describe today using only one sentence? Tell today’s sentence to one other person. Repeat each day.
(Author: Liz Danzico)
::I saw the next few years of my work spread out before me, loved what I saw & now it's time to get going.::
I spent the first two days of June in a learning session with leaders of our YMCA talking about the work we do and how we will continue to grow as a dynamic organization. One of the most valuable and exciting things we covered was our associations long-range plan for the next ten years. I'm so thankful to be a part of an organization that listens to leaders in the community and builds a plan of action based upon what they want rather than what we think is needed.
Thursday's prompt is coming, followed shortly by Friday's.
Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment